Today trying to stay off the pain meds because they just really make me tired at the end of the day I'll go for a walk at lunch and just continue to rest spending a lot of time on my laptop and phone tomorrow I go to the doctor to have the sutures removed I'll let him know that I have obvious shoulder stiffness my elbow feels a little stiff the thing that concerns me most during my pendulum exercises I'm feeling a little bit of a popping feeling in my shoulder as it rotates around I really hope I didn't screw things up I've really try to rest cannot do anything with my shoulder but I tell you it's very difficult to do it hundred percent compliance I would say I'm doing 95% compliance you think oh I can do this movement hold an apple or something and you have no idea how it's affecting internal yelling process so that's a little unnerving I did find a really good article about what's taking place in terms of healing need to put that in my resource section but it talks about how the first four weeks are for the labor and just to reattach itself that's why you have to keep it so still
Okay
Questions I have for the surgeon tomorrow are:
- where was the location of the tear and
- what would you consider the severity of it?
No comments:
Post a Comment